Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,628 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What is the best way to buy Nexus 5 in UK

Tip us?

aladin777
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] What is the best way to buy Nexus 5 in UK

Hello Nexus fans
I want to buy Nexus 5 32GB, but it is not available in my country, so my friend will bring it for me from London.
Is the best and cheapest way to buy Nexus 5 phone from google play store?
I want it unlocked.

Thanks!

EddyOS
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,050
Play Store is the best place
OnePlus One A0001 (Sandstone Grey) 64GB
ROM: CyanogenMod 11S (XNPH33R) | Bootloader: Stock | Recovery: TWRP 2.8.0.1 | Radio: Stock | Kernel: Franco Kernel r19

Google Nexus 5 D821 (Black) 32GB
ROM: Android 4.4.4 (KTU84P) | Bootloader: HHZ11K | Recovery: Stock | Radio: 2.0.50.1.16 | Kernel: Stock

If you have a question, great - but DO NOT PM ME WITH IT!!! | [GUIDE] Return your EU M8 to 100% Stock (S-OFF Required) | [GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock
The Following User Says Thank You to EddyOS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by aladin777 View Post
Hello Nexus fans
I want to buy Nexus 5 32GB, but it is not available in my country, so my friend will bring it for me from London.
Is the best and cheapest way to buy Nexus 5 phone from google play store?
I want it unlocked.

Thanks!
Amazon is also good if ordering from Play should not be possible.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

barry_
Old
Thanks Meter 70
It's best to get it straight from Google.
A few things though... currently you can only buy the white version (Black is out of stock).
If you're willing to wait, it's rumoured that google will be releasing multi coloured versions of the N5.
The Following User Says Thank You to barry_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EddyOS
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry_ View Post
It's best to get it straight from Google.
A few things though... currently you can only buy the white version (Black is out of stock).
If you're willing to wait, it's rumoured that google will be releasing multi coloured versions of the N5.
Black 16GB is in stock as of 10am GMT
OnePlus One A0001 (Sandstone Grey) 64GB
ROM: CyanogenMod 11S (XNPH33R) | Bootloader: Stock | Recovery: TWRP 2.8.0.1 | Radio: Stock | Kernel: Franco Kernel r19

Google Nexus 5 D821 (Black) 32GB
ROM: Android 4.4.4 (KTU84P) | Bootloader: HHZ11K | Recovery: Stock | Radio: 2.0.50.1.16 | Kernel: Stock

If you have a question, great - but DO NOT PM ME WITH IT!!! | [GUIDE] Return your EU M8 to 100% Stock (S-OFF Required) | [GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock
The Following User Says Thank You to EddyOS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]