Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Factory reset loop

OP ironman159

26th May 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

150 posts
Hello!
Today I wanted to reset my phone, I backed up everything and tapped on "reset". Now my phone has been showing an Android logo and says erasing for at least a half an hour. I tried to reset from recovery also but when I chose Recovery it displayed the same Android again.
I am running stock Android 4.4.2 with stock recovery. Bootloader is also locked. I have great experience in Android, however I have never faced an issue like this! Please help, thank you!
26th May 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 358

817 posts
More
I'd recommend to reset via factory image. There's a tutorial in the General section
The Following User Says Thank You to experience7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

150 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by experience7

I'd recommend to reset via factory image. There's a tutorial in the General section

It seems I was a bit impatient. Now it is showing the bootlogo! I didn't suppose that it takes so much time! Btw thanks for the quick answer!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread