Bluetooth headphones audio lag in netflix app

Tip us?

zoglog
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Bluetooth headphones audio lag in netflix app

Hey guys,

I recently bought the jaybirds bluebudsx headphones. I love them for the most part, however I'm getting some audio lag when trying to watch netflix movies. Confirmed it's not happening with speakers or normal plug in headphones.

Also doesn't seem to be happening with local video files though. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

lethe1977
Old
(Last edited by lethe1977; 16th December 2013 at 10:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Yep, same here with Jaybird Freedom Sprint, running Android 4.4.2 and Netflix 3.1.0. YouTube, Vimeo and local vids fine.

You'll get the usual "Bluetooth is laggy" rubbish from some of the answers here, but on different devices (i.e. laptop) my headphones work fine with Netflix.

Nexus 10 running 4.4.2 not quite as bad, but still there.

zoglog
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lethe1977 View Post
Yep, same here with Jaybird Freedom Sprint, running Android 4.4.2 and Netflix 3.1.0. YouTube, Vimeo and local vids fine.

You'll get the usual "Bluetooth is laggy" rubbish from some of the answers here, but on different devices (i.e. laptop) my headphones work fine with Netflix.

Nexus 10 running 4.4.2 not quite as bad, but still there.
Amusingly my Nexus 7 has even worse lag.
On the Nexus 5 I tested with some videos through Diceplayer and MX player and no audio lag. For some reason only the netflix app.