[Q] Blurry photos at dark party.

Search This thread

0perat0r

Jul 4, 2011
Istanbul
I'm using my nexus 5 out of the box. 4.4.2, not rooted. Everything is great except the other night I tried to shoot some photos at a dark party. friends were dancing. I snapped couple of photos and result ? all blurry. Tried changing scene mode but no luck.

Any help on that ?

Note: camera is fine when i'm taking stable object photos at night. Problem is night and movement together.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I'm using my nexus 5 out of the box. 4.4.2, not rooted. Everything is great except the other night I tried to shoot some photos at a dark party. friends were dancing. I snapped couple of photos and result ? all blurry. Tried changing scene mode but no luck.

Any help on that ?

Note: camera is fine when i'm taking stable object photos at night. Problem is night and movement together.

a certain principle of photography, it needs light to take photos. dark lighting and movement equal blur. proper lighting and movement equal crisp beautiful photos. you need the right lighting for the right shot, period. thats the problem when these amateur blogs review cameras phones, they arent photographers and dont really know how to use a camera properly.

14+-+1

Last edited:

markdapimp

Nov 8, 2013
a certain principle of photography, it needs light to take photos. dark lighting and movement equal blur. proper lighting and movement equal crisp beautiful photos. you need the right lighting for the right shot, period. thats the problem when these amateur blogs review cameras phones, they arent photographers and dont really know how to use a camera properly.

14+-+1

This the solution is to bring a 1000W Spotlight to the party

Reactions: Liskrig

0perat0r

Jul 4, 2011
Istanbul
Lens is clean :)no problem with that lol. I realized that the problem is with the camera app itself. It is a bit slow at night photos and i admit that it is perfect on stable objects.

I installed Focal beta on my nexus now it takes perfect night ptohos with moving objects. Snaps fast and also you can open your flash before snapping your photo.

mistahseller

Mar 13, 2013
Saint Louis
Lens is clean :)no problem with that lol. I realized that the problem is with the camera app itself. It is a bit slow at night photos and i admit that it is perfect on stable objects.

I installed Focal beta on my nexus now it takes perfect night ptohos with moving objects. Snaps fast and also you can open your flash before snapping your photo.

also look into Jinsu Camera Mod http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2516061

Reactions: 0perat0r

jj14

Mar 5, 2008

Any help on that ?

Are you using HDR+ mode? If so, try without it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

14+-+1

This the solution is to bring a 1000W Spotlight to the party

also look into Jinsu Camera Mod http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2516061