OP aburn95

31st July 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #21  
Flag Göd
Thanks Meter: 686

1,126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aburn95

This phone is being a real a-hole. I'm trying to boot to stock recovery but it just sits on a screen with a really big android with wiggling antennae. I pressed up+power many times but it stayed that way. So I tried booting to TWRP again and it did but went immediately to an "OpenRecoveryScript," had a little bar at the bottom for a while with some other stuff on the screen, then turned off.

I tried stock recovery again and it went to the little dead android this time but still nothing when I press up+power.

Try twrp again now. Probably the format command left in the memory after the bl unlock.
31st July 2014, 02:33 AM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Augusta
Thanks Meter: 11

204 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo

Try twrp again now. Probably the format command left in the memory after the bl unlock.

Ok so i've gotten partially through starting the sideload but the "device is not found" when trying to change to usb mode. It recognizes right away in fastboot mode but not at all in recovery or when I was trying to use the toolkit from your link in download mode. This is ridiculous.
Last edited by aburn95; 31st July 2014 at 03:06 AM.
31st July 2014, 05:03 AM   |  #23  
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,064

3,480 posts
More
Quote:

Ok so i've gotten partially through starting the sideload but the "device is not found" when trying to change to usb mode. It recognizes right away in fastboot mode but not at all in recovery or when I was trying to use the toolkit from your link in download mode. This is ridiculous.

Not really a toolkit since you can't flash those directly manually lol

If the eMMC is actually bad then there's no way to fix it yourself, and getting a professional to do it wouldn't be worth it, you'll have to RMA or buy a new device
Last edited by Lethargy; 31st July 2014 at 05:38 AM.
31st July 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #24  
Flag Göd

1,126 posts
More
Quote:

You have to instal the universal naked usb drivers to make recovery work with adb.

If you use windows 8 or 8.1 then you have to turn of driver signature enfrocement before installing the driver
The Following User Says Thank You to bitdomo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Augusta

204 posts
Quote:

You have to instal the universal naked usb drivers to make recovery work with adb.

If you use windows 8 or 8.1 then you have to turn of driver signature enfrocement before installing the driver

I have installed them over and over and it still won't show up in twrp recovery
2nd August 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #26  
Flag Göd

1,126 posts
More
Quote:

I have installed them over and over and it still won't show up in twrp recovery

Flash stock rom. If you see this error: "remote: flash write failure" then you phone emmc is gone bad. We cant fix broken emmc. You have to rma your device or buy a new phone. If you dont see that remote flash write failure then try to flash stock rom with LG flashtool. If it throws an error then send me the log to get more information
2nd August 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #27  
OP Senior Member
Augusta

204 posts
Quote:

Flash stock rom. If you see this error: "remote: flash write failure" then you phone emmc is gone bad. We cant fix broken emmc. You have to rma your device or buy a new phone. If you dont see that remote flash write failure then try to flash stock rom with LG flashtool. If it throws an error then send me the log to get more information

I know my all that but thanks. We had left off at me trying to reset my tamper flag with adb sideload and me having to install the naked usb drivers.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread