Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,438 Members 44,604 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bright corner of screen [SOLVED]

Tip us?

_TryHard_
Old
(Last edited by _TryHard_; 9th March 2014 at 03:54 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bright corner of screen [SOLVED]

Hey all,

So I haven't had my nexus very long, probably around a month or so. But the past few days I have noticed the bottom right hand corner of my phone is brighter than the rest of the phone even at the lowest brightness. (Cannot notice at full brightness) however it is starting to bug me. Just wondering if there is something g that could have caused this and how it could be fixed or should I just contact lg/ Google and see what they have to say.

Thanks in advance,

TryHard

Maduro78
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Warranty issue

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Maduro78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

_TryHard_
Old
(Last edited by _TryHard_; 9th March 2014 at 03:53 PM.) Reason: Update
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maduro78 View Post
Warranty issue

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Thanks mate,

I'll give them a call tomorrow when I find there contact details just another quick question do you think it would be likely for them to send out the new phone first before having to send this back or would I have to send it back for them to inspect. As I don't have another phone to use at this point in time + I need it for university.

EDIT: So i went to the google support page wrote a little bit of a spiel, and they contacted me right away. Got to say 10/10 for customer service. Getting a RMA on my device. New device being shipped to me and then i send my old device back. So stoked! haha

Thanks again,

TryHard