[Q] Broken Root

Search This thread

jbrooks58

Feb 18, 2013
Hey guys I recently flashed the newest version of omnirom and I think it broke my root? When it first loaded up superSU was not present so I downloaded it and opened it but it said the binaries needed to be updated but it keeps failing. Is there away to fix this?

bunnycool

Jan 13, 2012
Hey guys I recently flashed the newest version of omnirom and I think it broke my root? When it first loaded up superSU was not present so I downloaded it and opened it but it said the binaries needed to be updated but it keeps failing. Is there away to fix this?

flash supersu after u install the rom

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
do not post these threads in the development sections. only if you are developing somwthing does it go here. questions go in q&a, same if you need help. something so basic as this you should have searched for, not a thread posted to original development. bad boy!

jbrooks58

Feb 18, 2013
do not post these threads in the development sections. only if you are developing somwthing does it go here. questions go in q&a, same if you need help. something so basic as this you should have searched for, not a thread posted to original development. bad boy!
Sorry I'm not sure why it went here! I was in the q&a section when I clicked new thread. I apologize you can remove this if you would like.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I'm not sure why it went here! I was in the q&a section when I clicked new thread. I apologize you can remove this if you would like.