FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Broken Root

23rd February 2014, 03:44 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hey guys I recently flashed the newest version of omnirom and I think it broke my root? When it first loaded up superSU was not present so I downloaded it and opened it but it said the binaries needed to be updated but it keeps failing. Is there away to fix this?
 
 
23rd February 2014, 03:57 PM |#2  
bunnycool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrooks58

Hey guys I recently flashed the newest version of omnirom and I think it broke my root? When it first loaded up superSU was not present so I downloaded it and opened it but it said the binaries needed to be updated but it keeps failing. Is there away to fix this?

flash supersu after u install the rom
Hammer_Of_The_Gods
23rd February 2014, 04:03 PM |#3  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,

Yes, try to flash SuperSU: http://download.chainfire.eu/382/Sup...erSU-v1.93.zip, it should do the trick.

By the way wrong section...
23rd February 2014, 04:03 PM |#4  
shizkoff777's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag elizabethton
Thanks Meter: 5,558
 
More
Yeah wrong place to post your question

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
23rd February 2014, 04:04 PM |#5  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,266
 
More
do not post these threads in the development sections. only if you are developing somwthing does it go here. questions go in q&a, same if you need help. something so basic as this you should have searched for, not a thread posted to original development. bad boy!
23rd February 2014, 04:27 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

do not post these threads in the development sections. only if you are developing somwthing does it go here. questions go in q&a, same if you need help. something so basic as this you should have searched for, not a thread posted to original development. bad boy!

Sorry I'm not sure why it went here! I was in the q&a section when I clicked new thread. I apologize you can remove this if you would like.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbrooks58 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 04:35 PM |#7  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,266
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrooks58

Sorry I'm not sure why it went here! I was in the q&a section when I clicked new thread. I apologize you can remove this if you would like.

just watch where you post in the future. youll be alright
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes