Bug Report for Nexus 5 stock

28th March 2014, 11:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207

975 posts
More
App drawer redraws or something like that , Here's the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV0zYBVFauo

Now in this video, when I click on app drawer icon and fastly go back to home and click on that icon again, drawer redraws. When I simply and easily click and don't do it fastly, nothing happens. It's all good. What is wrong with that? I'm using Novalauncher but this is happening on Google Now Launcher aswell. But the interesting thing is when I go to safe mode of Nexus 5, this doesn't happpen. So most probably and app is doing this but there are so many apps I have, It will take days to figure out which is causing this. Anyone else had this bug and can tell me how they resolved it ?

One other Bug is "recent apps". When I click the recents button, an app or a screen comes and vanishes.. I don't know how to describe it and I don't even know how to reproduce it. If someone know what I'm talking about, let me know.
29th March 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

975 posts
More
bump
1st April 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

975 posts
More
bump
1st April 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,181

3,708 posts
Donate to Me
More
The 2nd issue which you are referring to is a known bug on KitKat... It happens on each n every roms/launchers that I've used...

About the redraw thing... You are a better judge of what you've got on your mobile... May be the LMT launcher/slim pie is causing it to redraw... Did you try using navigation bar and see whether it happens??

-Flowed from an IceCold Hammerhead!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread