FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] About buying nexus 5

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By warsonline, Junior Member on 1st June 2014, 03:10 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Would you recommend buying this phone if the low price factor was gone? Here's the thing, Nexus 5 costs the same as Galaxy s4 and only a little bit cheaper than Htc one and Lg g2 here in my country. Also which one out of those four i've mentioned would you buy?

1st June 2014, 03:19 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 97

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warsonline

Would you recommend buying this phone if the low price factor was gone? Here's the thing, Nexus 5 costs the same as Galaxy s4 and only a little bit cheaper than Htc one and Lg g2 here in my country. Also which one out of those four i've mentioned would you buy?

I definetly beats the Galaxy S4, as for the HTC One the design is better than the Nexus 5, but if you want to have quick updates, a Nexus is still a must
1st June 2014, 03:23 PM |#3  
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 19,128

More
S4 and m7 are older phones, so not as faster. Plus their OEM ROMs slow them down in comparison. The nexus is the fastest device there. I always buy the latest handsets. But I'm not you so do what you want

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
1st June 2014, 04:47 PM |#4  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 1,606

More
My S4 was way more than N5 and there's no comparison!! Nexus runs Aosp like a boss and no other device even comes anywhere close. Fact.

Edit added

I've been having Android since G1 all top end phones, 2 a year and this is my all time favorite. Comparing anything to a Nexus device is silly, Imo anyway. Sprint failed to carry the Mako or I never would have owned a S4.

Sent from my Nexus V
Last edited by flashback7; 1st June 2014 at 04:52 PM.
1st June 2014, 04:53 PM |#5  
Flag VA Beach
Thanks Meter: 147

More
I'd forget the S4 and One and narrow your choices to the G2 and N5, then go from there. Tough to recommend a phone when we don't know what you're looking for as far as features go,
1st June 2014, 05:10 PM |#6  
Flag Vegas & Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 728

More
It's your choice. But the Nexus5 rocks and you're in a Nexus5 XDA forum!
2nd June 2014, 12:02 AM |#7  
Forum Moderator
Flag The Old Republic
Thanks Meter: 8,620

More
If you want to flash everything under the sun....N5. If not, G2. Simple.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread