No registration required

Call sound quality

OP Imprezive13

20th February 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

88 posts
More
Every once in a while I get ultra clear reception and other times it just sounds normal. Anyone have any idea why this is happening and how u can keep it clear like that all the time?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 328

1,283 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imprezive13

Every once in a while I get ultra clear reception and other times it just sounds normal. Anyone have any idea why this is happening and how u can keep it clear like that all the time?

Carrier? if its T-Mobile if its ULTRA clear means you're connected to another person on the other line that has a HD Voice Capable device
If it just sounds like Normal it means the other person doesn't have a HD voice capable phone or you or the other person is not on the capable network (HSPA) So Both of you Could have HD Voice handsets but the other person is on Edge which reverts it back to normal voice
20th February 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

88 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imprezive13

Thank you for the explanation!

20th February 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #4  
Flag Surrey
Thanks Meter: 186

752 posts
More
Mine is like that only when I'm talking to my son on his S4. He said the same thing that when he's talking to me the voice quality is super clear. He's on Bell, I'm on Telus.
20th February 2014, 07:45 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 328

1,283 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleyfan61

Mine is like that only when I'm talking to my son on his S4. He said the same thing that when he's talking to me the voice quality is super clear. He's on Bell, I'm on Telus.

Both carriers Support HD voice assuming your device is a Nexus 5 and your sons phone is a galaxy s4 both support HD voice
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread