[Q] Camera Crash (4.4.2)

Search This thread

federikk90

Jun 6, 2012
Torino
Hi guys,

i got a problem. From this morning, when i try to open the camera, it FC with the error in the log i have attached.
I've done those steps:

1) I have terminated and cleared data of both apps (gallery & camera) being the cause of the problems > NOTHING HAS CHANGED
2) Flashed stock 4.4.2 camera via TWRP > NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Reading the log, seems a problem of my AndroidManifest? an activity not declared? How could it be a google app not declared in AndroidManifest? :confused:

The only thing i can remember that can be the cause of this problem is this: yesterday i tryed to migrate from franco to faux kernel. I did those steps

Franco > stock > faux.
I booted the phone, opened faux app..i forgot to close FKU app, and seems like there was a conflict between 2 app, i saw the max frequency jumping from 1.7 Ghz ( setted in FKU) to 2.25 ghz ( setted in faux123) many times fastly. After few seconds, everything freezed and phone reboot. So i decided to come back to franco.
Do you think that this can have ****ed up the AndroidManifest?

thanks in advance :(

Attachments

• camera_crash.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 17

lichti1901

Sep 28, 2010
Riding my Bike
Hi guys,

i got a problem. From this morning, when i try to open the camera, it FC with the error in the log i have attached.
I've done those steps:

1) I have terminated and cleared data of both apps (gallery & camera) being the cause of the problems > NOTHING HAS CHANGED
2) Flashed stock 4.4.2 camera via TWRP > NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Reading the log, seems a problem of my AndroidManifest? an activity not declared? How could it be a google app not declared in AndroidManifest? :confused:

The only thing i can remember that can be the cause of this problem is this: yesterday i tryed to migrate from franco to faux kernel. I did those steps

Franco > stock > faux.
I booted the phone, opened faux app..i forgot to close FKU app, and seems like there was a conflict between 2 app, i saw the max frequency jumping from 1.7 Ghz ( setted in FKU) to 2.25 ghz ( setted in faux123) many times fastly. After few seconds, everything freezed and phone reboot. So i decided to come back to franco.
Do you think that this can have ****ed up the AndroidManifest?

thanks in advance :(

Dirty flash the rom you are on, maybe something gets messed up.
If that doesn´t help either - full wipe and start fresh
Regards