FORUMS

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Camera and Gallery apps crashing on 4.4.4

22nd August 2014, 04:22 PM |#1  
Shiestie's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Harrisburg
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Anyone else having issues with Camera and Gallery apps on KitKat 4.4.4? I can't open the Gallery app at all without it crashing right away, and the Camera app crashes whenever attempting to record a video. Is there anything I can do to fix this any help will be appreciated
 
 
22nd August 2014, 04:32 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiestie

Anyone else having issues with Camera and Gallery apps on KitKat 4.4.4? I can't open the Gallery app at all without it crashing right away, and the Camera app crashes whenever attempting to record a video. Is there anything I can do to fix this any help will be appreciated

Gallery, no. Camera, yes.

My Camera crashes quite a bit and sometimes forget to close out entirely so if I open something like Snapchat, that also crashes.
22nd August 2014, 04:33 PM |#3  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,220
 
More
have you tried clearing data from the camera app?
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 12:00 AM |#4  
Shiestie's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Harrisburg
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

have you tried clearing data from the camera app?

I'll try clearing it now.. Let you know what happens after
23rd August 2014, 12:04 AM |#5  
Shiestie's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Harrisburg
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishHenshin

Gallery, no. Camera, yes.

My Camera crashes quite a bit and sometimes forget to close out entirely so if I open something like Snapchat, that also crashes.

Glad I'm not the only one.. I just wish I could figure out why I can't open the Gallery at all.. Only way to view pics or videos is by opening my camera and accessing gallery from there
23rd August 2014, 12:40 AM |#6  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,220
 
More
so?
23rd August 2014, 02:01 AM |#7  
Shiestie's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Harrisburg
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

so?

I deleted cache and data of camera and Gallery apps, both work fine so far, but I didn't really mess with the camera yet just tried recording a video and it worked fine. Thanks for the help, if there are any issues still I'll let ya know
The Following User Says Thank You to Shiestie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 03:22 AM |#8  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,220
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiestie

I deleted cache and data of camera and Gallery apps, both work fine so far, but I didn't really mess with the camera yet just tried recording a video and it worked fine. Thanks for the help, if there are any issues still I'll let ya know

please do
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes