Camera issues

OP pittrich

2nd August 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 4

48 posts
More
Maybe I can help anyone here. Since I have my Nexus 5, I try almost every custom ROM out there is. Bin up to some lag in some even totally satisfied. Only the camera constantly causes problems for ALL ROMs. Be it the supplied or the original from the camera ROM cooking by Google. After normal use, it lubricates regularly, and can reactivate after a restart. Some ROMs jerky also huge. Mind For photo and video. Slowly I lose the desire to custom ROMs. Has not anyone have similar experiences? I am grateful for any tip!
2nd August 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,853

27,476 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittrich

Maybe I can help anyone here. Since I have my Nexus 5, I try almost every custom ROM out there is. Bin up to some lag in some even totally satisfied. Only the camera constantly causes problems for ALL ROMs. Be it the supplied or the original from the camera ROM cooking by Google. After normal use, it lubricates regularly, and can reactivate after a restart. Some ROMs jerky also huge. Mind For photo and video. Slowly I lose the desire to custom ROMs. Has not anyone have similar experiences? I am grateful for any tip!

i know english isnt your first language, but i dont understand what kind if problems that you are having with your camera. the camera lubricates regularly? huh, im afraid to ask about that. some roms jerky? no problems with the cam here.
2nd August 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Berlin

48 posts
More
Right. My English is bad. I've translated by Google. I've at the moment one+one port installed. The original camera app and the Google camera has the same problem. FC in foto and video after long time in use.
2nd August 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,853

27,476 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittrich

Right. My English is bad. I've translated by Google. I've at the moment one+one port installed. The original camera app and the Google camera has the same problem. FC in foto and video after long time in use.

and you say that it happens not only on the 1+1 port, but on all roms and stock? have you tried clearing the data for the camera app? the only time ive seen force closes in the camera app, after long periods of use, was because of a storage issue. im not saying thats whats wrong, just some background.
2nd August 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 72

87 posts
Donate to Me
Have you tried reflashing a stock rom?
6th August 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Berlin

48 posts
More
I have now installed the latest build of m cm11 clean, and still jerky in photo and video. Only after I've gecleant the cache it goes back a while until it all begins again. Translated with Google translate
6th August 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 72

87 posts
Donate to Me
Have You tried changing the camera apk?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread