FORUMS

[Q] Carrier logo for stock rom

618 posts
Thanks Meter: 205
 
By Idrito, Senior Member on 3rd February 2014, 01:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey i just want to know if there is a way to enable carrier logo on stock rom. If its possible via Xposed if no, then modding systemui (a tutorial please).

Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
 
 
3rd February 2014, 01:57 AM |#2  
mateopase's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
[Q] Carrier logo for stock rom
If I understand correctly, you want it to say the name of your carrier in the notification shade and lock screen? Or do you want to remove it? Because Xposed can do some of this through gravity box.
3rd February 2014, 02:02 AM |#3  
Idrito's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Cristobal
Thanks Meter: 205
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateopase

If I understand correctly, you want it to say the name of your carrier in the notification shade and lock screen? Or do you want to remove it? Because Xposed can do some of this through gravity box.

Nope, i want it displaying a custom image (carrier logo)

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 02:03 AM |#4  
mateopase's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idrito

Nope, i want it displaying a custom image (carrier logo)

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk


Ah, alright. Yeah, I have no idea. Sorry. Some sort of system up mod maybe.
3rd February 2014, 02:04 AM |#5  
Idrito's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Cristobal
Thanks Meter: 205
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateopase

Ah, alright. Yeah, I have no idea. Sorry. Some sort of system up mod maybe.

Alght thanks anyway

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes