No registration required

[Q] Cataclysm + Chrome Bookmarks

OP craigfoot

2nd March 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hello,

I've recently installed Cataclysm 4.4.2 on my N5. It seems great, the only thing I am missing at the moment is that I'm unable to add a chrome bookmark to my Homescreen.

I've searched the forums and I can't seem to find any other thread that has been raised for this.

Does anyone know if it is possible on Cataclysm? When you hold your finger on the bookmark the options pop up, but there is no "Add To Homescreen" like in the stock ROM.

Thanks a lot.
Craig
2nd March 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Fostoria
Thanks Meter: 197

440 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigfoot

Hello,

I've recently installed Cataclysm 4.4.2 on my N5. It seems great, the only thing I am missing at the moment is that I'm unable to add a chrome bookmark to my Homescreen.

I've searched the forums and I can't seem to find any other thread that has been raised for this.

Does anyone know if it is possible on Cataclysm? When you hold your finger on the bookmark the options pop up, but there is no "Add To Homescreen" like in the stock ROM.

Thanks a lot.
Craig

Try it this way; Go to your Widgets screen and find "Bookmark". Drag it to your homescreen and then it will prompt you to select a bookmark that you have saved already. Voila!
The Following User Says Thank You to sledge3n8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledge3n8

Try it this way; Go to your Widgets screen and find "Bookmark". Drag it to your homescreen and then it will prompt you to select a bookmark that you have saved already. Voila!

Ahh that was doing my head in. So simple.

Thanks so much for your quick reply!!! Legend!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread