Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,371 Members 38,768 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cataclysm + Chrome Bookmarks

Tip us?

craigfoot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Cataclysm + Chrome Bookmarks

Hello,

I've recently installed Cataclysm 4.4.2 on my N5. It seems great, the only thing I am missing at the moment is that I'm unable to add a chrome bookmark to my Homescreen.

I've searched the forums and I can't seem to find any other thread that has been raised for this.

Does anyone know if it is possible on Cataclysm? When you hold your finger on the bookmark the options pop up, but there is no "Add To Homescreen" like in the stock ROM.

Thanks a lot.
Craig

sledge3n8
Old
Thanks Meter 197

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigfoot View Post
Hello,

I've recently installed Cataclysm 4.4.2 on my N5. It seems great, the only thing I am missing at the moment is that I'm unable to add a chrome bookmark to my Homescreen.

I've searched the forums and I can't seem to find any other thread that has been raised for this.

Does anyone know if it is possible on Cataclysm? When you hold your finger on the bookmark the options pop up, but there is no "Add To Homescreen" like in the stock ROM.

Thanks a lot.
Craig
Try it this way; Go to your Widgets screen and find "Bookmark". Drag it to your homescreen and then it will prompt you to select a bookmark that you have saved already. Voila!
DEVICE INFO:

Phone: Nexus 5 (Straight Talk AT&T (TWRP))
Tablet: Nexus 7 Flo (TWRP)

Your FRIEND from the U.S.! Don't blame the Citizens for what corrupt Governments do!
The Following User Says Thank You to sledge3n8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

craigfoot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledge3n8 View Post
Try it this way; Go to your Widgets screen and find "Bookmark". Drag it to your homescreen and then it will prompt you to select a bookmark that you have saved already. Voila!
Ahh that was doing my head in. So simple.

Thanks so much for your quick reply!!! Legend!!!