Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 52,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cLock issue - lockscreen remove?

Tip us?
 
iburtondroid
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Moscow-Belgrade-Moscow
Question cLock issue - lockscreen remove?

I would like to remove cLock from lock screen so I could use blur effect and not seeing both clocks on lock screen. I have removed weather from lock screen, but when it comes to clock, I am stucked. Tried through settings of lock screen, disabling widget, but nothing happens. Tried to disable, enable disable again as someone mentioned in DroidKang's theme, but nothing happens agian. I am on Droidkang 18 + chaos 9.2.

Any suggestions?
 
int-
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 119
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Termoli
Quote:
Originally Posted by iburtondroid View Post
I would like to remove cLock from lock screen so I could use blur effect and not seeing both clocks on lock screen. I have removed weather from lock screen, but when it comes to clock, I am stucked. Tried through settings of lock screen, disabling widget, but nothing happens. Tried to disable, enable disable again as someone mentioned in DroidKang's theme, but nothing happens agian. I am on Droidkang 18 + chaos 9.2.

Any suggestions?
mhhh.... perhaps have you done a dirty flash? Try to full wipe and flash ROM again...
 
mistahseller
Old
#3  
mistahseller's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 795
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Saint Louis
Quote:
Originally Posted by iburtondroid View Post
I would like to remove cLock from lock screen so I could use blur effect and not seeing both clocks on lock screen. I have removed weather from lock screen, but when it comes to clock, I am stucked. Tried through settings of lock screen, disabling widget, but nothing happens. Tried to disable, enable disable again as someone mentioned in DroidKang's theme, but nothing happens agian. I am on Droidkang 18 + chaos 9.2.

Any suggestions?
Sounds like a CM issue. Droidkang is based off CM.

So you are trying to get the CM clock off your lockscreen? You are trying to add? Make sure under security that you enable all widgets and then you can edit your lockscreen widgets. I am not sure if this helps but I am a little confused.
 
iburtondroid
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Moscow-Belgrade-Moscow
Quote:
Originally Posted by int- View Post
mhhh.... perhaps have you done a dirty flash? Try to full wipe and flash ROM again...
thanks, but that is not an issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahseller View Post
Sounds like a CM issue. Droidkang is based off CM.

So you are trying to get the CM clock off your lockscreen? You are trying to add? Make sure under security that you enable all widgets and then you can edit your lockscreen widgets. I am not sure if this helps but I am a little confused.
not tying to add, but to remove...yes, cm related..widgets enabled, disabled, weather removed, but clock stays...have some wired wakelocks also so i think it is rom related...strange, but on stock rom, that wakelocks appears again, transparent widget clock
 
mistahseller
Old
#5  
mistahseller's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 795
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Saint Louis
Quote:
Originally Posted by iburtondroid View Post
thanks, but that is not an issue...



not tying to add, but to remove...yes, cm related..widgets enabled, disabled, weather removed, but clock stays...have some wired wakelocks also so i think it is rom related...strange, but on stock rom, that wakelocks appears again, transparent widget clock
Oh ok you want it completely gone? The apk is called lock.apk

You'll need to use file explorer to locate it in the system/app folder and then delete it. Or you can use cleanmaster go to app manager, scroll to system installed apps, select delete done. It's also a very nice app to have, similar to cc cleaner for windows.
 
jtrvk
Old
(Last edited by jtrvk; 25th January 2014 at 06:39 PM.)
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 30
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by iburtondroid View Post
thanks, but that is not an issue...



not tying to add, but to remove...yes, cm related..widgets enabled, disabled, weather removed, but clock stays...have some wired wakelocks also so i think it is rom related...strange, but on stock rom, that wakelocks appears again, transparent widget clock
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahseller View Post
Oh ok you want it completely gone? The apk is called lock.apk

You'll need to use file explorer to locate it in the system/app folder and then delete it. Or you can use cleanmaster go to app manager, scroll to system installed apps, select delete done. It's also a very nice app to have, similar to cc cleaner for windows.
I believe the apk name is lockclock.apk
I may be wrong though. Reboot after deleting that app. Hope it helps
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more

Forums Added for the Nvidia Shield Tablet and Sharp Aquos Crystal

Just a few days ago, wetook an in depth look at theNvidia Shield Tabletand … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.3 Lands on European HTC One M7

The secound release of the Android L Developer Previewmay be the new hotness for … more

Take a Perfectly Stable Shot with Open Camera

The camera app on our Android smartphones and tablets isn’t something we focus on all … more