Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,733 Members 54,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cLock issue - lockscreen remove?

Tip us?

iburtondroid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question cLock issue - lockscreen remove?

I would like to remove cLock from lock screen so I could use blur effect and not seeing both clocks on lock screen. I have removed weather from lock screen, but when it comes to clock, I am stucked. Tried through settings of lock screen, disabling widget, but nothing happens. Tried to disable, enable disable again as someone mentioned in DroidKang's theme, but nothing happens agian. I am on Droidkang 18 + chaos 9.2.

Any suggestions?

int-
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by iburtondroid View Post
I would like to remove cLock from lock screen so I could use blur effect and not seeing both clocks on lock screen. I have removed weather from lock screen, but when it comes to clock, I am stucked. Tried through settings of lock screen, disabling widget, but nothing happens. Tried to disable, enable disable again as someone mentioned in DroidKang's theme, but nothing happens agian. I am on Droidkang 18 + chaos 9.2.

Any suggestions?
mhhh.... perhaps have you done a dirty flash? Try to full wipe and flash ROM again...

mistahseller
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:

Any suggestions?
Sounds like a CM issue. Droidkang is based off CM.

So you are trying to get the CM clock off your lockscreen? You are trying to add? Make sure under security that you enable all widgets and then you can edit your lockscreen widgets. I am not sure if this helps but I am a little confused.

iburtondroid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by int- View Post
mhhh.... perhaps have you done a dirty flash? Try to full wipe and flash ROM again...
thanks, but that is not an issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahseller View Post
Sounds like a CM issue. Droidkang is based off CM.

So you are trying to get the CM clock off your lockscreen? You are trying to add? Make sure under security that you enable all widgets and then you can edit your lockscreen widgets. I am not sure if this helps but I am a little confused.
not tying to add, but to remove...yes, cm related..widgets enabled, disabled, weather removed, but clock stays...have some wired wakelocks also so i think it is rom related...strange, but on stock rom, that wakelocks appears again, transparent widget clock

mistahseller
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:

not tying to add, but to remove...yes, cm related..widgets enabled, disabled, weather removed, but clock stays...have some wired wakelocks also so i think it is rom related...strange, but on stock rom, that wakelocks appears again, transparent widget clock
Oh ok you want it completely gone? The apk is called lock.apk

You'll need to use file explorer to locate it in the system/app folder and then delete it. Or you can use cleanmaster go to app manager, scroll to system installed apps, select delete done. It's also a very nice app to have, similar to cc cleaner for windows.

jtrvk
Old
(Last edited by jtrvk; 25th January 2014 at 06:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahseller View Post
Oh ok you want it completely gone? The apk is called lock.apk

You'll need to use file explorer to locate it in the system/app folder and then delete it. Or you can use cleanmaster go to app manager, scroll to system installed apps, select delete done. It's also a very nice app to have, similar to cc cleaner for windows.
I believe the apk name is lockclock.apk
I may be wrong though. Reboot after deleting that app. Hope it helps