Cm11 Nightly 20140307 issue

Search This thread

anthraxx90

Aug 24, 2012
Hi, i was on Cm11 20140306 (i'm followed ota of cm11 from january) and all works perfectly, i use elementalx kernel from about 1 month, this morning i've updated to cm11 20140307 with cm stock kernel, after about 15/20 minutes when i've tried to wake the phone the screen stay black, if long press power button nothing happened (I was very very scared), i long press again power button and the phone power on with google logo etc, this happened 2 times, after i've tried to flash elementalx and it would seem ok, but what's wrong with last update of cm11 and its kernel?
Greetings

Chromium

Oct 5, 2012
Toronto
chromium1.blogspot.ca
Well it's a nightly. Issues are too be expected, as the builds are untested and automated, containing the latest merged git commits which may or may not work well. When you choose to use a nightly that's what you sign up for.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app

Reactions: El Daddy

Chromium

Oct 5, 2012
Toronto
chromium1.blogspot.ca
is there a stable cyanogenmod for nexus 5? or what's best smooth performance stable rom?

Theres no officially labelled stable builds yet, however there are a few snapshot builds. They should be more stable than nightlies.

Asking for the best rom on xda is against the rules. The question is subjective and thus it varies from user to user. Try a few out and see what satisfies your needs. To answer your question though, most roms here are somewhat stable. Just read through the last few pages of the particular rom's dev thread to see if there are any issues before flashing.

Reactions: El Daddy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well it's a nightly. Issues are too be expected, as the builds are untested and automated, containing the latest merged git commits which may or may not work well. When you choose to use a nightly that's what you sign up for.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
    is there a stable cyanogenmod for nexus 5? or what's best smooth performance stable rom?

Theres no officially labelled stable builds yet, however there are a few snapshot builds. They should be more stable than nightlies.

Asking for the best rom on xda is against the rules. The question is subjective and thus it varies from user to user. Try a few out and see what satisfies your needs. To answer your question though, most roms here are somewhat stable. Just read through the last few pages of the particular rom's dev thread to see if there are any issues before flashing.