XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM11 Pattern Screen lock

Tip us?

prabs99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default CM11 Pattern Screen lock

I just upgraded from Galaxy Nexus (running CM 10.3) to Nexus 5 running CM11. My old phone had a 4x4 pattern screen lock option, but with the N5 running CM11, I only have one option, a 3x3 pattern screen lock. Am I missing something or does CM11 does not have this option anymore?

Thanks

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7486
Many older cm features haven't made it into cm11 yet. It takes time to build a stable base on which to port these functions over

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prabs99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks for the reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
Many older cm features haven't made it into cm11 yet. It takes time to build a stable base on which to port these functions over

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit