FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Color os

1,583 posts
Thanks Meter: 340
 
By raymond4, Senior Member on 17th January 2014, 06:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is this possible for our n5 ? Can someone work on porting this for the n5 ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502831

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
 
17th January 2014, 06:47 PM |#2  
JuGGerbad's Avatar
Member
Flag Dover
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond4

Is this possible for our n5 ? Can someone work on porting this for the n5 ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502831

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Doubtful as that is a TouchWiz based ROM to my knowledge. At least by the looks and the size of the file!
17th January 2014, 07:04 PM |#3  
raymond4's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag millville new jersey
Thanks Meter: 340
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuGGerbad

Doubtful as that is a TouchWiz based ROM to my knowledge. At least by the looks and the size of the file!

It's not touchwiz based rom. It's a Rom from the Oppo

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
17th January 2014, 07:11 PM |#4  
FuMMoD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,675
 
Donate to Me
More
I don't know if we're able to port jellybean roms. Do they have a color os for kitkat? It looks pretty cool and it's always nice to test new stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
17th January 2014, 07:11 PM |#5  
kevjef420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GTA
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Looks like MIUI based ROM. Haven't seen anything like this for N5. Definitely not TouchWiz.
17th January 2014, 07:27 PM |#6  
JuGGerbad's Avatar
Member
Flag Dover
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevjef420

Looks like MIUI based ROM. Haven't seen anything like this for N5. Definitely not TouchWiz.

Yeah i probably shoulda used that thing known as Google before I made a blind comment. Serves me right.
17th January 2014, 07:47 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 465
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond4

Is this possible for our n5 ? Can someone work on porting this for the n5 ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502831

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

why would you want that?

(owns an oppo find 5 and nexus 5)

too many bugs on the oppo firmware (for my liking), compared to aosp/cm/omni
17th January 2014, 08:15 PM |#8  
danarama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 19,163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuMMoD

I don't know if we're able to port jellybean roms.

Not really. There's no drivers etc for jellybean compatible with the n5


-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
17th January 2014, 08:40 PM |#9  
raymond4's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag millville new jersey
Thanks Meter: 340
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperWastage

why would you want that?

(owns an oppo find 5 and nexus 5)

too many bugs on the oppo firmware (for my liking), compared to aosp/cm/omni

I do too I own an Oppo find 5 & Oppo n1 too. I just like the os

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes