XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Constant 927 error in play store

Tip us?

KingVeto
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Default Constant 927 error in play store

Hey guys..I know the 927 error happens randomly, but literally everytime I go into the playstore after flashing a rom
A) it doesn't load any of my apps, either currently on the device, or any of my downloaded apps under "all"
and
B) when I attempt to download ANYTHING it hangs for about 20 seconds and then gives the 927 error.

And it's not ROM-specific...it's happened across three of four different roms. Do you guys have any advice? I've tried the force stop, clear data trick, and the clear data from download manager trick. I'm getting annoyed haha. Any help is greatly appreciated.

xjreyes
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I am in the same boat, I've searched everywhere for the answer but nothing works.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+XavierReyes512/

Device: T-Mobile HTC ONE M8

Previous devices Nexus 5, Nexus 7 FHD LG G2, Xperia Z,Nexus 4,LG Optimus G,SGSIII X2, HTC Evo LTE, SGSII X2, Nexus S, Epic touch, HTC Evo, HTC Hero, Touch Pro2,

P.Mobile
Old
Thanks Meter 934
this sucks man i get the same thing and no fix it looks like

PhilipTD
Old
Thanks Meter 348
Did you try clearing data of Google Play Services, too, and removing and re-adding your Google account?

NEXUS 5 D820 STOCK KK442 FK46 DALVIK XPOSED TWRP2734

mistahseller
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVeto View Post
Hey guys..I know the 927 error happens randomly, but literally everytime I go into the playstore after flashing a rom
A) it doesn't load any of my apps, either currently on the device, or any of my downloaded apps under "all"
and
B) when I attempt to download ANYTHING it hangs for about 20 seconds and then gives the 927 error.

And it's not ROM-specific...it's happened across three of four different roms. Do you guys have any advice? I've tried the force stop, clear data trick, and the clear data from download manager trick. I'm getting annoyed haha. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have seen this support thread before, in most cases you must do a factory reset. It was a couple weeks ago look around the forum, there are some fixes but it did not help this guy and a factory reset is the only option.

P.Mobile
Old
(Last edited by P.Mobile; 20th January 2014 at 07:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipTD View Post
Did you try clearing data of Google Play Services, too, and removing and re-adding your Google account?
yea tried that also... been on the web reserching this.. sux nothing is working so far .. WTF!! I just signed in from my friends gmail and it works now i can download apps.. i dont get it.. mine worked fine till today.. wow this is stright BS.. now is i make a new gmail i wont have all my apps a paid for.. lol its like my account is corupted? i made a new gmail and everything fine.. still wish i could fix my orignal gmail to work again
Tags