First write correctly the title, seriously how people will know what is it about...
Then you have to solutions:
1st: sync all accounts you have then go to contacts > contacts to show > custom > select the one you want.
2nd: (this is what i do usually)
The first 4 points are optionnal and if you do them PLEASE take care and be sure you have a BACKUP if you mess up everything
- export all contacts on the phone
- Backup the export
- Delete all google contacts, everything on phone etc
- Import them back in google contacts (https://www.google.com/contacts/)
- search for duplicate in google contacts
- rename them correctly
- do the same with Exchange
- clean the mess
- delete useless contacts (like the pizza you ordered 4 years ago)
- set up groups (like "i never phone them but i keep them in memory", "work", "favorite"
- and then do the first solution to select the categories you want to show
This will get your contacts clean and they will merge with all the differents accounts (like exchange+google+google plus+whatsapp etc)