Ask a question

No registration required

Can't copy nandroid backup to PC!

OP Renan Melo

29th July 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

30 posts
Ok guys, before you tell me to search it, I already did and nothing helped me. I've already tried to pull it via ADB, also tried copying it from the TWRP folder in the nexus 5 storage on pc, but it simply won't copy.
I only have 12 gigs of space, if I let the backup in it, I'll only have about 9 gigs. And that really makes a difference for me.
Please, help me guys. I just wanna copy the backup to the computer... It can't be that hard!!
29th July 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

30 posts
Anyone?
anyone??
29th July 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,189

11,085 posts
Donate to Me
More
Pulling from adb works fine

#stayparanoid
29th July 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 200

782 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renan Melo

Ok guys, before you tell me to search it, I already did and nothing helped me. I've already tried to pull it via ADB, also tried copying it from the TWRP folder in the nexus 5 storage on pc, but it simply won't copy.
I only have 12 gigs of space, if I let the backup in it, I'll only have about 9 gigs. And that really makes a difference for me.
Please, help me guys. I just wanna copy the backup to the computer... It can't be that hard!!

You need to be a little more descriptive - what happens when you try to pull using ADB? (what commands are you using? What error message are you getting?)
What happens when you try to copy ? How are you trying to copy? do you have the right drivers installed?

(just saying "don't tell me to search, I already tried everything" isn't going to be very helpful. Explain in more details - what did you try, and how, and what happened, including error messages if applicable)
The Following User Says Thank You to jj14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #5  
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 13,793

24,958 posts
More
For more tips on abd click the link in my signature and read "adb and fastboot. What is it?"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread