Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,144 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't copy nandroid backup to PC!

Tip us?

Renan Melo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 Can't copy nandroid backup to PC!

Ok guys, before you tell me to search it, I already did and nothing helped me. I've already tried to pull it via ADB, also tried copying it from the TWRP folder in the nexus 5 storage on pc, but it simply won't copy.
I only have 12 gigs of space, if I let the backup in it, I'll only have about 9 gigs. And that really makes a difference for me.
Please, help me guys. I just wanna copy the backup to the computer... It can't be that hard!!

Renan Melo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Anyone?

anyone??

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7,275

DONATE TO ME
Pulling from adb works fine

#stayparanoid

jj14
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renan Melo View Post
Ok guys, before you tell me to search it, I already did and nothing helped me. I've already tried to pull it via ADB, also tried copying it from the TWRP folder in the nexus 5 storage on pc, but it simply won't copy.
I only have 12 gigs of space, if I let the backup in it, I'll only have about 9 gigs. And that really makes a difference for me.
Please, help me guys. I just wanna copy the backup to the computer... It can't be that hard!!
You need to be a little more descriptive - what happens when you try to pull using ADB? (what commands are you using? What error message are you getting?)
What happens when you try to copy ? How are you trying to copy? do you have the right drivers installed?

(just saying "don't tell me to search, I already tried everything" isn't going to be very helpful. Explain in more details - what did you try, and how, and what happened, including error messages if applicable)
The Following User Says Thank You to jj14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 11,406
For more tips on abd click the link in my signature and read "adb and fastboot. What is it?"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

**Sticky Roll-up: All Guides snd Info Threads linked here**

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.