Ask a question

No registration required

Custom rom not flashing???

OP seanxytv

27th April 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
My phone recently got completly stuck on the google screen, and the only thing i can do is get into bootloader, and then go into recovery to get into CWM. I have the Cyanogenmod 11 ROM on my computer. I open cmd, and i do the "adb push" command, with the file name of the ROM, but it never works. Solutions? What is the exact command I have to give to push the rom onto my phone??

thanks
27th April 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Great White , Michigan
Thanks Meter: 304

734 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanxytv

My phone recently got completly stuck on the google screen, and the only thing i can do is get into bootloader, and then go into recovery to get into CWM. I have the Cyanogenmod 11 ROM on my computer. I open cmd, and i do the "adb push" command, with the file name of the ROM, but it never works. Solutions? What is the exact command I have to give to push the rom onto my phone??

thanks

First have you tried restoring a nandroid backup (if you have one) or tried wiping cache/dalvik cache/user data and perform a factory reset via CWM recovery?

Otherwise to push a ROM to the device, rename your CM11 rom to just ROM.zip then Boot into recovery and connect to PC.

Type:
adb push ROM.zip /sdcard/

Once it's done pushing the ROM, use CWM and navigate to sdcard/ROM.zip and flash.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread