Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,708 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom rom not flashing???

Tip us?

seanxytv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Custom rom not flashing???

My phone recently got completly stuck on the google screen, and the only thing i can do is get into bootloader, and then go into recovery to get into CWM. I have the Cyanogenmod 11 ROM on my computer. I open cmd, and i do the "adb push" command, with the file name of the ROM, but it never works. Solutions? What is the exact command I have to give to push the rom onto my phone??

thanks

xdrc45
Old
Thanks Meter 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanxytv View Post
My phone recently got completly stuck on the google screen, and the only thing i can do is get into bootloader, and then go into recovery to get into CWM. I have the Cyanogenmod 11 ROM on my computer. I open cmd, and i do the "adb push" command, with the file name of the ROM, but it never works. Solutions? What is the exact command I have to give to push the rom onto my phone??

thanks
First have you tried restoring a nandroid backup (if you have one) or tried wiping cache/dalvik cache/user data and perform a factory reset via CWM recovery?

Otherwise to push a ROM to the device, rename your CM11 rom to just ROM.zip then Boot into recovery and connect to PC.

Type:
adb push ROM.zip /sdcard/

Once it's done pushing the ROM, use CWM and navigate to sdcard/ROM.zip and flash.
If you found my post Helpful Please click the Thank You Button!

Google Nexus 5 - Custom Rom - *Dirty Unicorns 4.4.3* - FrancoR53 - TWRP v2.7
LG Optimus L9 MS769 - *Kumakan 4.1.2* - Rooted - CWM - Locked BL
LG Motion 4G MS770 - Custom Rom - *CM 10*
HTC HD7 - WP - OS 7.8 - Custom Rom - *Deepshining* v8.1 Fully Unlocked
Samsung Admire - Custom Rom - *Open Android* v2.3.6
Huawei Ascend - M860 -Custom Rom - *CM 7.2*
Lenovo IdeaTab - A2109 - Custom Rom - *Paranoid/CM 10 Combo*