Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,017 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CyanogenMod 11s Features!

Tip us?

Sonone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default [Q] CyanogenMod 11s Features!

are the Cm11s features like the new Camera App (in ONEplus ONE)available for Nexus 5? and the new theme engine in an apk?

CM11 is a solid rom but I dont want to use CAF kernels so can it be installed on other roms!?
Phone: Nexus 5
Android Version: 4.4.2

Phone: One Xl
HTC Sense: 5 4.2.2

vin4yak
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2109

DONATE TO ME
OnePlus One hasn't even released yet and neither has cm11s. Once they are released, one of the devs (Jishnu) could try to port it here.

No, I don't think the theme engine could be used on Stock / aosp roms. BTW, why are you against CAF kernels??
The Following User Says Thank You to vin4yak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sonone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak View Post
OnePlus One hasn't even released yet and neither has cm11s. Once they are released, one of the devs (Jishnu) could try to port it here.

No, I don't think the theme engine could be used on Stock / aosp roms. BTW, why are you against CAF kernels??
Nothing against them as such.... I prefer Franco Kernel and slimrom or pa that combi works for me!
Phone: Nexus 5
Android Version: 4.4.2

Phone: One Xl
HTC Sense: 5 4.2.2

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 10631
CM11s is a purchasable product so it isn't open source. Just like some N5 features aren't available on other phones, don't expect to see any CM11s features here. We may get a port, but these can't be expected to work fully - although we may be lucky.
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]