Watch This Now!

[Q] Deleted OS need help to push files to device

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By yetipopsicle, Junior Member on 27th June 2014, 05:59 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I see that there are other threads for this and I have read through them but they don't seem to be helping. I was in the middle of using the Nexus Toolkit to install a Rom when the program temporarily booted TWRP after it removed old os and then it stopped working and I went to reboot from the temporary boot when it told me I had no OS. Because I do not have a ROM my computer does not detect ADB status so I cannot seem to get anytging on the device. I also can seem to get the sideload to work. I am not quite sure how to use the CMD for this and I have used other threads suggestions like starting cmd in the folder that has the rom i want to flash and the typing the adb commands but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone help please?
Last edited by yetipopsicle; 27th June 2014 at 06:04 PM.
27th June 2014, 06:10 PM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,462

If you can't get adb to work, I suggest following this thread to get it working:
27th June 2014, 06:20 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
Thank you, but my adb drivers are installed. my device can only enter fastboot and recovery so even now with that tool I dont know how to install an os back on my device.
27th June 2014, 06:21 PM |#4  
Flag Taylorville, IL.
Thanks Meter: 289
Just flash the images from fastboot. There are a thousand posts on how to do this here.
"fastboot flash system system.img"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread