[Q] Dialer Apps

OP morkdaddy21

8th January 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
I've had my Nexus 5 for about a month and I love almost everything about it. The one thing that I don't like is the stock dialer. I tried to stick with it thinking I would get used to it, but it just doesn't look/feel right. So my question is, what other dialers are people using that they prefer over stock? Also, I am not rooted and would like to stay completely stock unless there is an amazing dialer that requires root.
9th January 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
bump
9th January 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #3  
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 12,151

23,139 posts
More
Please abide by the rules and not bump threads within 24 hours if the last post

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
9th January 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by morkdaddy21

I've had my Nexus 5 for about a month and I love almost everything about it. The one thing that I don't like is the stock dialer. I tried to stick with it thinking I would get used to it, but it just doesn't look/feel right. So my question is, what other dialers are people using that they prefer over stock? Also, I am not rooted and would like to stay completely stock unless there is an amazing dialer that requires root.

I use rocketdial because I wanted something to support landscape in the car dock. It works ok but it still relies on the stock dialer which would always come up in portrait - so I had to install ultimate rotation control to get the stock dialer to recognize that the phone was in landscape. I bit convoluted but it works.
15th January 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

Please abide by the rules and not bump threads within 24 hours if the last post

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit

Sorry, I'm fairly new to these forums, didn't know there was a rule about bumping
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread