Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,628 Members 39,680 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Dialer Apps

Tip us?

morkdaddy21
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Dialer Apps

I've had my Nexus 5 for about a month and I love almost everything about it. The one thing that I don't like is the stock dialer. I tried to stick with it thinking I would get used to it, but it just doesn't look/feel right. So my question is, what other dialers are people using that they prefer over stock? Also, I am not rooted and would like to stay completely stock unless there is an amazing dialer that requires root.

morkdaddy21
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
bump

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 10064
Please abide by the rules and not bump threads within 24 hours if the last post

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

tagratt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by morkdaddy21 View Post
I've had my Nexus 5 for about a month and I love almost everything about it. The one thing that I don't like is the stock dialer. I tried to stick with it thinking I would get used to it, but it just doesn't look/feel right. So my question is, what other dialers are people using that they prefer over stock? Also, I am not rooted and would like to stay completely stock unless there is an amazing dialer that requires root.
I use rocketdial because I wanted something to support landscape in the car dock. It works ok but it still relies on the stock dialer which would always come up in portrait - so I had to install ultimate rotation control to get the stock dialer to recognize that the phone was in landscape. I bit convoluted but it works.

morkdaddy21
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
Please abide by the rules and not bump threads within 24 hours if the last post

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit

Sorry, I'm fairly new to these forums, didn't know there was a rule about bumping