5,604,686 Members 35,278 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Didn't didn't download GAAPS for beanstalk 4.4 phone in limbo?

Tip us?

am3606
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Didn't didn't download GAAPS for beanstalk 4.4 phone in limbo?

So I tried downloading the beanstalk 4.4 for the nexus 5 via phone....that worked perfectly. I tried downloading the GAAPS and it said download complete on the notifications. Thinking everything was fine and dandy, I go to the bootloader, then recovery and then install beanstalk 4.4. Only problem is I get the "UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable" which means GAAPS isn't installed.

So how do I remove it to try again? Or can I do this via computer?

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 18094
Quote:
Originally Posted by am3606 View Post
So I tried downloading the beanstalk 4.4 for the nexus 5 via phone....that worked perfectly. I tried downloading the GAAPS and it said download complete on the notifications. Thinking everything was fine and dandy, I go to the bootloader, then recovery and then install beanstalk 4.4. Only problem is I get the "UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable" which means GAAPS isn't installed.

So how do I remove it to try again? Or can I do this via computer?
that doesnt mean that gapps arent installed, you can run any rom fine without the gapps. it means that something probably corrupted. ive seen this on different phones, only a wipe/reflash helped.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!

am3606
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22 View Post
that doesnt mean that gapps arent installed, you can run any rom fine without the gapps. it means that something probably corrupted. ive seen this on different phones, only a wipe/reflash helped.
The rom runs fine its just no apps will open that I want. Like youtube, gmail, google+ etc. Going to manually place the zip folder into my downloads and then flash the GAPPS.