Am going back, once they release the Samsung galaxy s5

Sent from my Nexus 5

kayone73
Old
Thanks Meter 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_htc View Post
Hi

Thanks for all the replies and sorry if I've caused any offence !

My S3 was rooted and for a long time running LiquidSmooth to get that clean Android feel.. Happy with it but it did have slow down issues and after a while started randomly rebooting..

I flashed a new rom on the S3, SlimBean, again this worked great and then started with random reboots etc... So I went back to stock and it's been stable ever since.. I'm more than happy to be getting away from Touch Wiz

My disappointment is more to the screen size.. the volume I can live with - I've increased the DB of the MP3 files and they sound better.
I was expecting all the google apps to use immersive mode, including Chrome.. but it looks like it's not there as yet.

I was hoping to force full screen for the apps, but don't want to root a phone that I've had for less than 24hrs.

I've no plans to send it back, and will keep using it.

Thanks
You realize there is a full screen feature called immersive mode right? Please read reviews before you post and sound foolish, ok?

Sent from my Nexus 5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current:

LG Google Nexus 5 32GB
HTC One 64GB Google Edition
Asus Nexus 7 FHD 2013 32GB
Samsung Nexus 10 32GB

albert_htc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayone73 View Post
You realize there is a full screen feature called immersive mode right? Please read reviews before you post and sound foolish, ok?

Sent from my Nexus 5
Quote:
I was expecting all the google apps to use immersive mode, including Chrome.. but it looks like it's not there as yet.
I know about immersive mode which is why I mentioned it in my post..