Display light through the shell just above the volume rocker

OP blizzard983

23rd May 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi guys, I received this amazing phone yesterday and was love at first sight. Now, after 24hours I'm quite disappointed because when I increase the brightness of the display, just above the volume rocker I can see a small area, illuminated by the same light of the display. I can't post any link to the photo but I hope you've understood what I mean.
It looks like something is missing in my n5 and than the backlight is visible through the side of the phone; if I shake it, nothing moves and it keep on working perfectly. Now, I don't know whether call Google or not. Did anyone of you have this problem?
23rd May 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag Glenview, IL
Thanks Meter: 83

213 posts
More
I haven't read anywhere about others having this problem. It sucks, but I would call google and rma.
23rd May 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokke9191

I haven't read anywhere about others having this problem. It sucks, but I would call google and rma.

I agree with you but I'm worried about the new phone worst than this that Google could send to me in RMA :-\
23rd May 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #4  
Flag Glenview, IL
Thanks Meter: 83

213 posts
More
For what it's worth, the phone I got from Google is absolutely perfect. The people who have issues are a vast minority. People with perfect phones don't complain, you only hear or read posts from the ones with issues. If everything else is perfect on your phone you could put a spigen slim armor case(my favorite) on it to cover the light leak.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread