Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,805 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Display light through the shell just above the volume rocker

Tip us?

blizzard983
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Display light through the shell just above the volume rocker

Hi guys, I received this amazing phone yesterday and was love at first sight. Now, after 24hours I'm quite disappointed because when I increase the brightness of the display, just above the volume rocker I can see a small area, illuminated by the same light of the display. I can't post any link to the photo but I hope you've understood what I mean.
It looks like something is missing in my n5 and than the backlight is visible through the side of the phone; if I shake it, nothing moves and it keep on working perfectly. Now, I don't know whether call Google or not. Did anyone of you have this problem?

Lokke9191
Old
Thanks Meter 81
I haven't read anywhere about others having this problem. It sucks, but I would call google and rma.

blizzard983
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokke9191 View Post
I haven't read anywhere about others having this problem. It sucks, but I would call google and rma.
I agree with you but I'm worried about the new phone worst than this that Google could send to me in RMA :-\

Lokke9191
Old
Thanks Meter 81
For what it's worth, the phone I got from Google is absolutely perfect. The people who have issues are a vast minority. People with perfect phones don't complain, you only hear or read posts from the ones with issues. If everything else is perfect on your phone you could put a spigen slim armor case(my favorite) on it to cover the light leak.