FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] Stock Android Recoveries

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By DrTricky, Junior Member on 28th May 2015, 10:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,

I have been searching for quite a while and can't find anywhere to download JUST the STOCK google android recoveries for Nexus 5. I'm looking for the LMY47I recovery.img to be specific. I dont see why I have to download the entire zip from google if I only want the recovery.img. Does anyone have a link or somewhere to download these files? If not I think I'm going to host my own as this could be very useful for people in my situation.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if my google skills are -3 but I have seriously been looking for quite a while

28th May 2015, 11:39 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 190

More
You will have to download google images and extract it, then post the MD5 code to compare.

The closest I've found is this link

forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/general/rom-n5-l-developer-preview-t2796003
28th May 2015, 12:50 PM |#3  
Flag Moretonhampstead
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTricky

Hi,

I have been searching for quite a while and can't find anywhere to download JUST the STOCK google android recoveries for Nexus 5. I'm looking for the LMY47I recovery.img to be specific. I dont see why I have to download the entire zip from google if I only want the recovery.img. Does anyone have a link or somewhere to download these files? If not I think I'm going to host my own as this could be very useful for people in my situation.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if my google skills are -3 but I have seriously been looking for quite a while

Here's the one from LMY48B - don't have the one you want though.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7T...ew?usp=sharing
Last edited by krs360; 28th May 2015 at 01:01 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nexus 5.1, stock recovery
Previous Thread Next Thread