Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Don't boot up after freeze

OP Vasya93

6th February 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I was watching video and phone froze. So i press the power button down to reset him, after that he shows infinite animation with colored dots.
I went to recovery and tried to factory reset but when it ried he tells me that he can't mount partitions. So i switch him to fastboot and tried flash stock rom but there was a problem saying flash drive failure. Then i erase userdata and fastboot again, and used method 2 with step by step commands and it worked. My question is anybody was having same problems? is this hardware related or just software failure?
6th February 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,920

11,222 posts
Sounds like some memory got corrupted and was fixed by flashing the factory image. I'd just keep an eye on your device and not worry
6th February 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Yea I though same way but this is third time it happens. I would say it happens once in a 1-2 weeks.
6th February 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,920

11,222 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasya93

Yea I though same way but this is third time it happens. I would say it happens once in a 1-2 weeks.

Well, that's not good. Each time you had to flash the factory image? It sound like it could be hardware related
6th February 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Yes same thing happens. But I will say that I was on custom kernel all this times, now I will be full stock and see what will happens.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread