[DOUBT] Using nexus 5 in other countries

Tip us?

nad4321
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [DOUBT] Using nexus 5 in other countries

Hey guys!
I was wondering, I bought my nexus 5 in UK, could i take it to other countries(mainly european), change the SIM card to one of that country and still have access to mobile networks(including 4G)?
Thanks!

tomiakaz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nad4321 View Post
Hey guys!
I was wondering, I bought my nexus 5 in UK, could i take it to other countries(mainly european), change the SIM card to one of that country and still have access to mobile networks(including 4G)?
Thanks!
Hey. I have a Nexus 5 32GB that was bought in the US. I'm using it at Lithuania and it works very great. We don't use 4G on mobile phones yet, but 3G works perfect.
The Following User Says Thank You to tomiakaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PhilipTD
Old
Thanks Meter 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by nad4321 View Post
Hey guys!
Thanks!
Assuming that you bought a D821, which is the international version, it should work anywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 7

NEXUS 5 D820 STOCK KK442 FK47 DALVIK XPOSED TWRP2734

raptonicus
Old
Thanks Meter 1
to mention also that in some eu countries the lte signal covers only the central geografic areas as capitals and big cities