Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cant download, screenshot

Tip us?

Andypandiiee
Old
(Last edited by Andypandiiee; 11th July 2014 at 11:13 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Cant download, screenshot

Hey, i was running Android L with Code Blue a few days ago and it was workiing perfectly fine. Yesterday, i installed Multirom and flashed Dirty Unicorn, Franco Kernel R56, SuperSu then PA GAPPS. I went back to Android L to be suprised that I was unable to download anything, take a screenshot, see any of my pictures, open the Multirom apps, titanium backup gets stuck on "loading application data", but I can listen to music. This was all working on Dirty Unicorns (secondary ROM). I tried to fix this by uninstalling Multirom completely and this didnt resolve this problem. Thank you for your assistance.

Sandman-007
Old
Thanks Meter 612
@Andypandiiee you need to go read the FAQ listed in the OP of that thread. Most of everything you just said is covered in the FAQ.
Samsung Galaxy S3, SOKP
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman-007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Andypandiiee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman-007 View Post
@Andypandiiee you need to go read the FAQ listed in the OP of that thread. Most of everything you just said is covered in the FAQ.
Hey man, my issue isnt apart of the FAQ, I've resorted to wiping everything, but the problem still persists.. :/