Post Reply

Dual boot Nexus 5 Android / Windows 8.x

9th May 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #11  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 11,679
 
22,642 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak

He was a RC sometime back.. Not sure why he isn't anymore.

Not everybody cares about the member class .. You can help and contribute to xda with or without being a RC..

- Sent from an IceCold Hammerhead!

I resigned

Post about it here and some further responses to moderators a bit later on.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48436714

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #12  
vin4yak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,181
 
3,708 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

I resigned

Post about it here and some further responses to moderators a bit later on.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48436714

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ohh Myy.. I must say that's a well constructed reply! I totally agree with you on almost all the points which you've mentioned except a few. But those are your personal opinions about RC tag and I'm nobody to challenge that. You are awesome!

Enough of OT from my side..
The Following User Says Thank You to vin4yak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Flag daytona beach
Thanks Meter: 204
 
568 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak

He was a RC sometime back.. Not sure why he isn't anymore.

Not everybody cares about the member class .. You can help and contribute to xda with or without being a RC..

- Sent from an IceCold Hammerhead!

I agree with you 100%.I've been here since nearly the beginning. This is another account of mine.Unfortunately you and I both know that unless your "thanks" counter is extremely high or you have some title above senior people don't take you serious or even Have some "Team"allegiance. You might not agree with me for what ever reason but that is how most think.

Thank you for your reply.

I believe the OP's question was answered pretty well.Good job everyone.
9th May 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #14  
vin4yak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,181
 
3,708 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitformer

I agree with you 100%.I've been here since nearly the beginning. This is another account of mine.Unfortunately you and I both know that unless your "thanks" counter is extremely high or you have some title above senior people don't take you serious or even Have some "Team"allegiance. You might not agree with me for what ever reason but that is how most think.

Thank you for your reply.

I believe the OP's question was answered pretty well.Good job everyone.

I agree with the point you have made as well. My posts have been ignored many times in the past in the HTC One X forums and when a RC said the same thing, people followed him. Can't blame them though, it's human nature. Nothing can be done about it!

Seriously, this is my last OT post now! Hehe
The Following User Says Thank You to vin4yak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #15  
xdrc45's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Great White , Michigan
Thanks Meter: 293
 
723 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

I resigned

Post about it here and some further responses to moderators a bit later on.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48436714

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not to really to stay Off Topic here... But @rootSU keep up the great work! I personally appreciate your contributions and you still continue to be a staple in the xda community and have done a lot to benefit many of the fellow members and device forums. I've learned quite a bit from many of your stickies and general post and for that I Thank you!!
As you said... "You need to do what's best for you and by all means be yourself".

Edit:
To the topic at hand... I personally don't think that there will be any new development in porting or dual booting WP8 onto android, as WP8 is closed source. I think the best bet if you want android and windows to dual boot on a device it to look into the all mighty HTC HD2. Which lately you can find on swapa, eBay, Craig's list and etc... For an actually pretty darn recent price these days. I've seen a couple going from around $80 - $120 and they are in decent shape. I have actually consider getting another one just to tinker around with again.. It is a cool and fun device.
Last edited by xdrc45; 9th May 2014 at 04:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xdrc45 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #16  
Senior Member
Flag daytona beach
Thanks Meter: 204
 
568 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

I resigned

Post about it here and some further responses to moderators a bit later on.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48436714

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry to clutter this thread anymore of O.T posts here goes 1 more that after ready what I did I fee is worth it:
@rootSU I read your post and brief public conversation between you and woody.I respect you even.more for staying true to yourself while being respectful.
The Following User Says Thank You to habitformer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank