Hello, I'm new on this forum then I'm sorry if i post in a bad section for my questions... But I think I should post here.
I've got several questions:
- Is there really no risk about undervolting CPU, I asked me about this because no one forum tell risk but compagny thaty produces phones don't set the minimal voltage required for each frequencies.
- Is there an app to force CPU usage at 100% to test undervolt options.
Example: I undervolt 2265MHz with -50mV, I launch app, click on 100% uage then it use at 100% my CPU, if it crash undervolt is to high. If it don't crash undervolt is good, maybe continue tu undervolt.
- Is there an automatic app to undervolt ?
Example: It decrease 1mV by 1mV with always the same frequencie of CPU and 100% CPU usage then when phone crash it restore the last value of voltage, then it do it with another frequency etc etc ...
- Which voltage do you use ? And are there voltages the same for all nexus 5 or they will change depending of each processor.
To give me an opinion about what to use
- If I found a minimum voltage, will it be the same for all kernel ?
Example: I'm on Kernel A, my min for 300MHz is 725mV, I switch to kernel B, Will it work with 725mV for 300MHz??
More generally it depend only of the processor or also of the kernel, governor, I/O scheduler ??
I Think it's all maybe other questions will come
I Thank you for all your constructive response. Don't hesitate to ask me to develop certain question and tell me mistakes .