OP dimitrix730

12th June 2014, 10:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Hi everyone,

Since XDA won't let me post the android development community I am writting it here. I have a Nexus 5 running on ELXRV1.1 Hendron. It a flat UI. But when I update a app, it gets back to google default icon, Is there any way to preserve the icon the flat look ones even after updating the app?
12th June 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,510

26,835 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitrix730

Hi everyone,

Since XDA won't let me post the android development community I am writting it here. I have a Nexus 5 running on ELXRV1.1 Hendron. It a flat UI. But when I update a app, it gets back to google default icon, Is there any way to preserve the icon the flat look ones even after updating the app?

first off, this is the general section, questions go into q&a. secondly, if you asked that question in the development forums, they would run you out. literally. finally, no. you would have to change them back.
12th June 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

first off, this is the general section, questions go into q&a. secondly, if you asked that question in the development forums, they would run you out. literally. finally, no. you would have to change them back.

Hey, Thanks for the reply and being harsh. I expected a little soft reply if not anything. Thats what I wanted to know, how do you change it back to Flat look ui. I am sorry if I conveyed anything wrong.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread