XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

exchange app help

Tip us?

jamesbond_28_007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default exchange app help

Not sure if this is a known bug or whether there is a setting but when I originally set up my exchange account I accidentally added a favourite folder at the top of the inbox list. So when I open the app I see the 'favourite' folder then 'show 45 more folders' then my emails. I have even deleted that 'favouite' folder from the server but it just replaces that folder with a new 'favourite'. I have been through all the settings I can think of to remove it but this annoying folder just stays there. Even deleting the account and reinstating it again still shows this favourite folder at the top of my inbox.

Can anyone help in what I thought would be a simple removal procedure
Current Device: Galaxy S3
Rom: Several

jamesbond_28_007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond_28_007 View Post
Not sure if this is a known bug or whether there is a setting but when I originally set up my exchange account I accidentally added a favourite folder at the top of the inbox list. So when I open the app I see the 'favourite' folder then 'show 45 more folders' then my emails. I have even deleted that 'favouite' folder from the server but it just replaces that folder with a new 'favourite'. I have been through all the settings I can think of to remove it but this annoying folder just stays there. Even deleting the account and reinstating it again still shows this favourite folder at the top of my inbox.

Can anyone help in what I thought would be a simple removal procedure
Anyone
Current Device: Galaxy S3
Rom: Several