Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,382 Members 45,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Finding Navigation Bar Icons...

Tip us?

dave2metz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 173
Default Finding Navigation Bar Icons...

Hello... I am currently using the latest SlimKat 4.4.2 Nightly Build. In settings, there is an option to change/replace Navigation Bar Icons. I am looking for somewhere to download icons that would replace my stock icons. I know about SoftkeyZ and that works great, but is there are only so many choices. If anyone knows of somewhere to download navigation bar icons, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

NEXUS 5
ADDICTED TO XDA SINCE 2010

- NEXUS 5 -

CRIME INC.
Old
Thanks Meter 1,927
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2514238

CandyShop [4.4+] |Lockrings|SoftKeys|GlowDotz...and much more*UPDATE*[ZipThemerZips]

sent from my HAMMERHEAD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CRIME INC. For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mistahseller
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2metz View Post
Hello... I am currently using the latest SlimKat 4.4.2 Nightly Build. In settings, there is an option to change/replace Navigation Bar Icons. I am looking for somewhere to download icons that would replace my stock icons. I know about SoftkeyZ and that works great, but is there are only so many choices. If anyone knows of somewhere to download navigation bar icons, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

NEXUS 5
You can click on my signature for candy same link as posted above. If you are super nice... people in the thread will make any image you want into softkeys.
The Following User Says Thank You to mistahseller For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]