Cant Flash Radio

Search This thread

mike390

Jan 30, 2010
I am at 4.2.2 Cataclysm and I want to return to stock, I used the android factory image for Nexus 5 and it always just stays on writing radio forever. I see it says "writing..." in fastboot on my phone for a brief couple seconds and then disappears and the command prompt on the computer still says its flashing the radio forever.

Anyone know how to fix this?

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Re-download the factory image and use 7-zip to extract it. Possibly a bad download

illnez

Jun 17, 2012
Hanover
compair the md5 checksum. you can find it on the google download page and apps like root explorer f.e. will calculate the checksum of the downloaded file for you.

mike390

Jan 30, 2010
This worked. I have never had a corrupted download that still unzipped before. Thanks!

mike390

Jan 30, 2010
Are you going back to stock because of a bad experience with Cataclysm? I was thinking of giving it a try. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5

Its a sweet ROM, I'm going back because my NFC is defective and I was going to exchange my phone. I'll probably flash it again on my replacement phone unless paranoid android comes out. Go for it!

Reactions: PhilipTD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you going back to stock because of a bad experience with Cataclysm? I was thinking of giving it a try. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5

Its a sweet ROM, I'm going back because my NFC is defective and I was going to exchange my phone. I'll probably flash it again on my replacement phone unless paranoid android comes out. Go for it!