Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,519 Members 42,369 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My focus doesn't work!

Tip us?

Piteryo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Phone My focus doesn't work!

Please, help! I have this phone for 3 weeks... First two weeks everything was great: million of kernels, roms e t.c. But not long ago i' ve noticed that my camera doesn't focus on anything. Never. On any rom, kernel e.tc. I went to service-center, they installed me very strange rom (it was stock, but for example there was percentage of battery in the status bar). Everything worked well... But on the next day focus broke again. may be this is software problem, what should i do? Or just go to another service center? Thanks!

(In logcat i have noticed some problems with camera, i can attach it)

mistahseller
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piteryo View Post
Please, help! I have this phone for 3 weeks... First two weeks everything was great: million of kernels, roms e t.c. But not long ago i' ve noticed that my camera doesn't focus on anything. Never. On any rom, kernel e.tc. I went to service-center, they installed me very strange rom (it was stock, but for example there was percentage of battery in the status bar). Everything worked well... But on the next day focus broke again. may be this is software problem, what should i do? Or just go to another service center? Thanks!

(In logcat i have noticed some problems with camera, i can attach it)
You went to a service center? I think that some ROM's are not optimized for the camera yet. I take it that this "service" center rooted/ unlocked the bootloader and put some alpha ROM on it. I recommend reading up on how to flash a ROM and flashing one of the many reputable ROM's in the development section. Percentage in batery bar could be nothing more than powertoggles or something.

Piteryo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahseller View Post
You went to a service center? I think that some ROM's are not optimized for the camera yet. I take it that this "service" center rooted/ unlocked the bootloader and put some alpha ROM on it. I recommend reading up on how to flash a ROM and flashing one of the many reputable ROM's in the development section. Percentage in batery bar could be nothing more than powertoggles or something.
I know how to flash roms, i even created one... I've tried lots of roms, nothing happens
OPPO Finder - is the best phone! Iphone 5 - is the worst phone!
Tags
camera, focus, nexus 5