Hi all, I'm a forklift operator and I have a problem when I'm on my lift. I set my phone down on the tray, which is directly above the battery by about 10 inches, and the screen will randomly turn on by itself. If I'm off the lift, I don't have this problem. I'm no electrical engineer by any means, but is it possible that 2 ton, 1875 amp-hour battery is giving off enough of a magnetic field to trip a sensor somewhere in the phone? There's plenty of wires and metal, but it's really the only thing I can think of. My old EVO 3D did this too sometimes, but I chalked it up to being a bad ground somewhere along the line.
Anybody else share this issue on their lifts or similar machinery?