XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What is FortyTwoSDK folder?

Tip us?

DestroytheNexus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default What is FortyTwoSDK folder?

I just found a FortyTwoSDK folder on my phone and inside it was a log.txt file that had a lot of CALLER RUNNING :: trueXXXXXXXXXXXX-> bunch of numbers. Anyone know what this is?

tom1807
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Probably the Answer to the Ultimate SDK of Life, The Universe, and Everything.
Seriously, where exactly located?

DestroytheNexus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
It was just in the root of the sdcard. I've never installed anything like that before.

tom1807
Old
Thanks Meter 17
The fact that I don't have this folder on my "SDCard" in the Nexus 5 leads me to believe that an application you installed is the cause for this folder

DestroytheNexus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom1807 View Post
The fact that I don't have this folder on my "SDCard" in the Nexus 5 leads me to believe that an application you installed is the cause for this folder
Probably is but not from some answer to the universe app. I just have no idea what it could be from. The only apps I install are from Google and some from Amazon. It is in the root of the sdcard folder.

tom1807
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Well, maybe you should Google the "42", then you maybe understand my first answer.
Anyway, none of my Nexus devices has this folder, so probably an app installed this

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

DestroytheNexus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom1807 View Post
Well, maybe you should Google the "42", then you maybe understand my first answer.
Anyway, none of my Nexus devices has this folder, so probably an app installed this

Holy cow. I know the answer to the universe is 42. I know that some app installed this. I am not saying anything otherwise. You're treating me like I'm an an idiot. FFS, all you're doing is asking the same question over and over and all I'm trying to ask is if you know what app installed such folder. It's like you don't understand english or don't know how to read my responses.

tom1807
Old
(Last edited by tom1807; 2nd January 2014 at 11:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 17
You are funny, your initial post didn't ask anything about the source of this folder or which app this installed.
My bad that I didn't include any sarcastic smilies

Edit: Here is your answer which app install it