Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,869 Members 39,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Fullscreen album art lockscreen not working

Tip us?

TimDotThomas
Old
(Last edited by TimDotThomas; 9th July 2014 at 07:48 PM.) Reason: Spelling error.
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Fullscreen album art lockscreen not working

I no longer have the album art on my lockscreen when playing Google Play Music. I am currently stock, rooted running Xposed Framework. I use Gravity Box, Unicon, and Xposed Gel settings. Is anyone else have the same issue?

Lethargy
Old
Thanks Meter 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDotThomas View Post
I no longer have the album art on my lockscreen when playing Google Play Music. I am currently stock, rooted running Xposed Framework. I use Gravity Box, Unicon, and Xposed Gel settings. Is anyone else have the same issue?
Did you deny any permissions for Google Play Music in App Ops or similar? Blocking "audio focus" is one thing that'll stop lockscreen album art. Maybe some other app wants audio focus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur
You ask us to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position.

TimDotThomas
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
The only music app I have is Google Play Music and an app for Klipsch headphones. Is there a way to get into Audio Focus to tweak the settings? Could Xposed Framework be the culprit?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app