Unhappy Gallery Grey after ADB Restore

Check the attachments...
I wanted to unlock the bootloader, install a custom recovery, root the phone, and try out Cyanogenmod or something.. I took a backup via helium but then when I wanted to restore it, they didn't even detect any of my data. Completely pathetic. But thankfully before unlocking the bootloader and all I took an adb backup.. Now after I successfully completed everything even the adb restore, my gallery icons are all grey. The thumbnails as the albums are grey, click on an album and the rest of the thumbnails are grey... Click on a picture and it's still friggin grey. No pictures visible except the ones taken AFTER the restore. I can take new pictures with the camera and those will be visible but the others? None of them are visible..Although in the details of each image they in fact are correct in terms of its dimension and size and other data... But they're all just grey..

Any advice on how to get the gallery pictures back? I tried using a different gallery app.. same thing OR it doesn't even show any images.. I tried clear data and cache from the settings, didn't help.

Someone! Help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-17-13-28-32.png
Views:	958
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	2584156   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-17-13-28-44.png
Views:	914
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	2584157