XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gallery issue (Can't delete)

Tip us?

gaveup
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Gallery issue (Can't delete)

Whenever I open up my gallery I have these few folders showing that I cannot delete. I made sure that the google + sync and everything is disabled as well. I tried to find these images on my phone and can't seem to find them either.

In the attached screen shot, the folders with the picasa (Im guessing that's picasa) logos are the ones giving me this issue. It seems it is logging every picture I have taken in hangouts and putting it in the gallery.

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of these? I was going to do the .nomedia fix, but hell if I could find the folders containing these images.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-08-14-07-13.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	2502804  

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 17907
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaveup View Post
Whenever I open up my gallery I have these few folders showing that I cannot delete. I made sure that the google + sync and everything is disabled as well. I tried to find these images on my phone and can't seem to find them either.

In the attached screen shot, the folders with the picasa (Im guessing that's picasa) logos are the ones giving me this issue. It seems it is logging every picture I have taken in hangouts and putting it in the gallery.

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of these? I was going to do the .nomedia fix, but hell if I could find the folders containing these images.
those images arent on your phone, they are in the cloud. and you cant delete those folders, they arent actually there. you can stop piucasa from syncing though. in the sync settings, disable google photo upload.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!