FORUMS

Some games arn't compatible ART ?

1,067 posts
Thanks Meter: 93
 
By tlf55, Senior Member on 4th January 2014, 11:33 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, is this possible that The Cave and Ski Safari Adventure Time aren't compatible with ART ? I bought them in playstore but they won't instal on my device.. Then i found the apk somewhere and at the end it says APP not installed..
 
 
4th January 2014, 11:58 AM |#2  
PhilipTD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 400
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlf55

Hello, is this possible that The Cave and Ski Safari Adventure Time aren't compatible with ART ? I bought them in playstore but they won't instal on my device.. Then i found the apk somewhere and at the end it says APP not installed..

Look in data/data for any left over game apks and delete them.
________________________
Sent from my Nexus 5
4th January 2014, 12:12 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipTD

Look in data/data for any left over game apks and delete them.
________________________
Sent from my Nexus 5

Yes they were.. i deleted them then i tried to re-install the game but still don't work
4th January 2014, 12:17 PM |#4  
PhilipTD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 400
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlf55

Yes they were.. i deleted them then i tried to re-install the game but still don't work

I'm sorry to hear that. Well, you may have found another app that isn't compatible with Art.

________________________
Sent from my Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to PhilipTD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes