Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

gapps

OP srujan21

24th August 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #1  
srujan21's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 2
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Can we flash PA Gapps on CM 11, if yes then what is the necessary on cyanogen gapps ?
24th August 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Moon
Thanks Meter: 7
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by srujan21

Can we flash PA Gapps on CM 11, if yes then what is the necessary on cyanogen gapps ?

you can better flash cm11 gapps if you are running CM11. you get the same google apps but the DPI is different from every version.
25th August 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #3  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,086
 
11,016 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmychenga

you can better flash cm11 gapps if you are running CM11. you get the same google apps but the DPI is different from every version.

PA gapps are not modified in any way. It's just an installation package good for any ROM. There are no modified DPI in PA gapps

#stayparanoid
25th August 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Moon
Thanks Meter: 7
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateghost

PA gapps are not modified in any way. It's just an installation package good for any ROM. There are no modified DPI in PA gapps

#stayparanoid

i've read something about cm11 versions of gapps:http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps or my english is bad and misunderstood their article.
25th August 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #5  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,086
 
11,016 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmychenga

i've read something about cm11 versions of gapps:http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps or my english is bad and misunderstood their article.

It simply isn't true any more

#stayparanoid
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes