XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Google bumper case question

Tip us?

Jarvarro
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q] Google bumper case question

I purchased the yellow bumper case from Google, loved the case but like many others had a problem with it discoloring. It looks horrible now. I wanted to buy another since they are 25% off now and was going to go with the orange.

Has anyone had the orange case and had issues with it discoloring like the yellow one does? I'll go for the black one if so, but I'd rather the orange.

soccerfan6789
Old
Thanks Meter 594

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvarro View Post
I purchased the yellow bumper case from Google, loved the case but like many others had a problem with it discoloring. It looks horrible now. I wanted to buy another since they are 25% off now and was going to go with the orange.

Has anyone had the orange case and had issues with it discoloring like the yellow one does? I'll go for the black one if so, but I'd rather the orange.
I've heard of this on the Red and Yellow cases. To be honest, those cases are way too expensive and you should go with a same level quality but cheaper case such as the Spigen Neo-Hybrid. That's what I use and it doesn't put too much bulk and looks very nice.

bblzd
Old
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfan6789 View Post
I've heard of this on the Red and Yellow cases. To be honest, those cases are way too expensive and you should go with a same level quality but cheaper case such as the Spigen Neo-Hybrid. That's what I use and it doesn't put too much bulk and looks very nice.
I've seen people report the issues with grey and black as well. I don't think it's color specific. It's a pretty big issue somewhat mitigated by the fact that it seems Google will send you a new one.
W32