Google edited my music!

Search This thread

marcusva79

Feb 5, 2010
Little Elm, TX
Well I was listening to some of my music and Google just decided to make some of my songs the clean version. I do not understand, I play the same song on I tunes and its unedited, back to Google :eek:Music and it is still edited. WTF. Anyone have the same issue?

bblzd

Nov 6, 2013
Toronto
Seen someone with the same issue. They didn't realize they were cloud streaming and not listening to local files, and Google chooses whatever someone decided to upload which in some cases is the radio, or censored version.

Reactions: marcusva79

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014
Well I was listening to some of my music and Google just decided to make some of my songs the clean version. I do not understand, I play the same song on I tunes and its unedited, back to Google :eek:Music and it is still edited. WTF. Anyone have the same issue?

Just overwrite that song on your device again and check it :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: marcusva79

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seen someone with the same issue. They didn't realize they were cloud streaming and not listening to local files, and Google chooses whatever someone decided to upload which in some cases is the radio, or censored version.

Just overwrite that song on your device again and check it :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk